Image Map

9.12.2011

A Name



I am thoroughly convinced that there are very few things in this world more difficult than naming a blog.

 I thought of everything. I asked myself all of the right questions in an effort to hopefully spark some kind of creative breakthrough. What is my favorite thing in the world? Taco Bell. No, I can’t name it that. It gives too much about me away…I want to leave a little bit to the imagination. What is my favorite hobby? Sour Apple Burnett's. Okay, no. I definitely can’t name it that.... too inappropriate and is entirely too telling of my lack of class. There was only one way to end this internal debate. I would have to name it after my most prized possession. Beatrice Marie Gass, my French Bulldog. Naturally, her full name wouldn't do. I had to use her nickname... Betty Bug. Now, I know what you're thinking. I've really out-lamed myself. But come on, look at her. Could you have done better? The answer is no. But of course this blog is not all about a the smashed faced, snorting, farting wonder. It is really just about what comes to my mind and the occasional recipe of something that will make you really fat. What could be better than that? The answer is nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment